After a long harsh winter, there is nothing better than taking the boat out on one of the many lakes in Southeastern Wisconsin. Whether you water skiing with the family, or going for a cruise on the pontoon, there are many risks involved and having the correct boat insurance is extremely important. Let American Advantage – Petersen Group advise you on having the correct coverage’s.
Boat Insurance Coverages
Here are the basic boat insurance coverage’s:
- Liability- This covers if you injure someone in a boating accident.
- Property Damage – This covers damage that you cause. Whether it is a pier or another boat.
- Uninsured Boaters – This covers your medical bills if injured and the other party doesn’t have insurance.
- Physical Damage – This covers damage to your actual boat.
Additional optional Boat Coverages
Here are some additional optional boat insurance coverage’s:
- Wreckage removal – pays for removal of boat after a covered claim
- Personal Effects – this covers your personal property in the boat (ex: life jackets, paddles, tubes, skis, etc)
- Fuel Spill Liability – this covers clean up costs if fuel or oil is spilled.
- Roadside assistance – this covers on-water towing.
The Benefits of an Independent Insurance Agency
When you purchase boat insurance, there’s no need overpay. That is why many boaters in New Berlin trust their insurance needs to American Advantage – Petersen Group. We do not represent one insurance company. As an independent agency we can insurance shop from 20 different companies to find you the best boat coverage with the lowest premiums.
We have been around since 1974 and with over 40 years of experience, and we are insurance experts. As a family owned business, we understand the importance of personal service and we are there to help when you need us.
Why research and check out insurance policies when you can leave all this work to American Advantage – Petersen Group in New Berlin, Wisconsin? If you need more information, call us at 262-432-0789.